Skip to content
BOT-3000E TRAINING COURSE #WMG-019
- This small hands-on group training program is focused on the proper use of the RSI BOT-3000E Tribometer and the ANSI A326.3 Standard. This manufacturer's certificate training program consists of multiple modules. Each participant will receive hands-on BOT-3000E training, ANSI A326.3 Standard knowledge, an introduction to the STEP Application, skills developed in the field of Floor Safety Management, and a tour of the Consumer Assurance Testing Laboratory.
- Class of six (6) participants MAXIMUM
- Location: 1628 Valwood Parkway, Suite 200, Carrollton, TX 75006 (Just 11 Miles from DFW Airport)
- Fee: Certificate Course - $475
- Method of Study: The BOT-3000E training program will be held at Walkway Management Group’s headquarters. The training will include a classroom portion with a visit to our laboratory for the hands-on portion of the course.
- Course Commencement & Duration: Each course will include one full day of training (9am – 4pm). Lunch will be included.
- Application Process: Complete your online enrollment form below and our friendly staff will contact you within 24 business hours to discuss enrollment and the next steps to secure you place in the course. Alternatively, contact us at 1-866-WMGWALK for further assistance and information.